A Message from Consumer Action

Consumer Action's MoneyWi$e educational materials have moved to our Managing Money Project website. Here you may view, download and order bulk copies of the MoneyWi$e materials. Please make a note of the Managing Money Project address— www.managing-money.org —and add it to your address book.

Consumer Resources Links

Federal AgenciesInvestingPersonal Finance


U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

Handles complaints about stock brokerage firms, mutual funds, stock transactions, stolen or lost certificates, and insider trading. The Commission is responsible for preventing fraud and deception in the purchase and sale of securities and this office and administers federal laws involving securities and finances to protect investors and the public. Also, obtain the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filings for publicly traded companies on their FreeEDGAR

For complaint, visit http://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml

Visit: U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)


Quick Menu

Support Consumer Action

Support Consumer

Join Our Email List

Optional Member Code
Facebook FTwitter T

MoneyWise Modules

Managing Money Topics

Help Desk